This is such an easy square to make and it is so yummy. That is all I have to say. Give them a try, you will like!
Peanut Butter Squares - no bake
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Beat 1 1/4 cups peanut butter and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Mix in the remaining powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs and 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Press evenly into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Smooth top with spatula.
- Melt remaining peanut butter and remaining chocolate chips in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over lowest possible heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Spread over graham cracker crust in pan.
- Chill for at least 1 hour or until chocolate is firm; cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.