Hummus is a wonderful thing. Here is a version with roasted red pepper which gives it a wonderful but not overpowering flavour.
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 can chick peas , drained
- 2 roasted red peppers (peeled and seeded)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- juice of half a lemon
- Place all ingredients, except water, into a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, adding water slowly until you get the desired consistency.