A sweet and spicy Asian dipping sauce that is perfect for spring rolls (both crispy and cold rice paper spring rolls), lettuce wraps, dumplings and more. Add more or less sriracha to make it as spicy as you like!
Asian Dipping Sauce
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 3 /4 cup
- 3 tbsp soya sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 green onion , sliced (optional)
- Whisk all ingredients together, except the green onions, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Keep in the fridge for 1-2 weeks.
- Stir in green onions, if desired, just prior to serving.