Thai Green Vegetable Curry
Easy Thai Vegetable Curry with green curry paste and coconut milk. Made with Asian eggplant, baby bok choy, snow peas, mushrooms, zucchini, pepper and more! Serve on jasmine rice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 medium red onions cut into strips
- 1 medium orange bell pepper cored and cut into strips
- 2 zucchini cut into chunks
- 3 asian eggplants sliced
- 5-6 baby boy choy halved
- 2 cups mushrooms halved
- 2 cups snow peas
- 3 cans coconut milk approx. 42oz or around 1200ml
- 4-6 tbsp green curry paste more or less depending on taste and heat desired
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lime juiced
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium high heat.
Sauté the onion, pepper, zucchini, eggplant and mushrooms for a few minutes.
Add in the baby bok choy, snow peas and coconut milk. Lower heat to medium and heat just till it starts to boil/bubble. This should take just a few minutes.
Stir in the curry paste and brown sugar until dissolved. Cover with lid and let the cook until the vegetables are tender. This should take around 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in the fresh squeezed lime juice.
Serve over rice.