One of my favorite juices to make is carrot. It is simple and delicious. I love the taste of a cold glass of freshly pressed carrot juice. Carrot juice is great plain, but it is also excellent if other fruits or vegetables are added. This recipe follows an orange theme, adding carrots, oranges and cantaloupe. There is a wonderful sweet taste with this juice, that is best served chilled. The cantaloupe gives it a nice melon flavor and the oranges add a welcome citrus tang.
Rich in antioxidants like beta-carotene, vitamin A and vitamin C, this juice can promote healthy vision, boost the immune system and protect against prostate, lung and pancreatic cancers.
Carrot Orange Cantaloupe Juice
- 3 carrots
- 2 navel oranges
- 1/2 cantaloupe melon
- Clean and peel the carrots. Cut into smaller pieces.
- Peel and quarter the oranges.
- Cut the melon into slices. Remove the seeds and cut off the skin.
- Juice the carrots, oranges and melon.
- Mix well and serve chilled.