Gotta love ranch dressing. It is always in in our fridge and I usually keep one or two spare bottles in the pantry as well. Ranch is good for more than just salad and Hidden Valley Ranch asked me to develop a gluten free recipe using their dressing for the #HiddenVal
I had some brussels sprouts in the fridge and I wanted to try out something new. Since we all love baked veggies and love pretty much anything in a creamy cheese sauce, I figured it would be great to use some Hidden Valley Ranch to make a cheesy bake with the brussels sprouts. The dish turned out awesome and the ranch gave the perfect flavour and seasoning to the dish!
Cheesy Ranch Brussels Sprout Bake
- 2 pounds bussels sprouts
- 1 1/4 cups Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 8 oz (226g) package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup 10% cream
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese , grated
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Cut stems off brussels sprouts and remove outer leaves. Cut the brussels sprouts in half.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing, cream cheese and cream until smooth and without lumps.
- Toss the brussels sprouts in the creamy mixture until evenly coated.
- Dump the brussels sprouts in a baking casserole dish. Top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 22-26 minutes or until bubbly.