Here is a juice that will give you a taste of the tropics. With each sip of this drink, I imagine myself on some island in the Caribbean, lounging on the sand, feeling the sun beaming down and I hearing the waves lapping onto the beach. This juice is like a vacation in a glass!
Papaya Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 papaya
- 1/2 pineapple
- 1/2 lemon
- Cut the papaya into slices. Remove the seeds and cut off the skin.
- Carve the outer husk off the pineapple and prepare half of the pineapple for juicing.
- Chop the pineapple into wedges.
- Peel and quarter the lemon.
- Juice all the fruits.
- Mix well and serve chilled.