Yesterday I mentioned that the day’s dinner was 3 different types of wonton cups. Today’s snack is another great appetizer and a perfect canapé for parties. These crab salad wonton cups are so good!
The crab salad filling is a snap to make as the wonton cups and crab salad can be made ahead. The cups stay fresh and crisp for 2-3 days and the salad can be kept in the fridge until needed. Just before the party, quickly scoop the crab salad into each cup and serve cold.
- Prosciutto Ceasar Wonton Cups
- Honey Garlic Wonton Cups
- Sesame Chicken Wonton Cups
- Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cup with Blue Cheese Mousse
Crab Salad Wonton Cups
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 1/2 cups crab meat , finely diced
- 1 cup cucumber , finely diced
- 2 green onions , thinly sliced
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or other whipped dressing
- Brush one side of a wonton wrapper with 3 tbsp oil and press, brushed side down, into a mini muffin tray forming a cup. Do this for all 24 wonton wrappers. Bake in a 350F oven for 10-12 minutes. The wrappers will crisp up and start to brown. Let cool completely.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a large bowl. Spoon some of the crab salad mixture in each wonton cup.
- Serve cold.