Here is a juice that will give you a taste of the tropics. With each sip of this drink, I imagine myself on some island in the Caribbean, lounging on the sand, feeling the sun beaming down and I hearing the waves lapping onto the beach. So, not only is this juice good for you physically, but it is also like a vacation in a glass!
With only three ingredients, this juice is packed with health benefits. Excellent for the skin and to reduce aging, papaya is also known to lower cholesterol. Pineapple promotes bone health and is rich in vitamin A and C. Lemons are very high in vitamin C and known for boosting the immune system.
Papaya Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 papaya
- 1/2 pineapple
- 1/2 lemon
- Cut the papaya into slices. Remove the seeds and cut off the skin.
- Carve the outer husk off the pineapple and prepare half of the pineapple for juicing.
- Chop the pineapple into wedges.
- Peel and quarter the lemon.
- Juice all the fruits.
- Mix well and serve chilled.