Tortilla pinwheels are a super simple snack to make and they are really tasty. They are perfect for an after school snack, evening treat or even great as party of a tail gate party menu.
These pinwheels are made with a cheese mixture made with sun-dried tomatoes and also rolled up with roasted chicken lunchmeat.
Baked Sun Dried Tomato and Chicken Pinwheels
- 1 cup cream cheese , softened
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 soft flour tortillas
- 8 slices roasted chicken lunchmeat
- Preheat oven to 400F
- In a food processor, blend together the cream cheese, grated mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and oregano until smooth and the sun-dried tomatoes are blended into the cheeses.
- With a knife, spread the cheese mixture across each of the four soft tortillas. Place 2 slices of lunchmeat on each of the tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas and place, fold side down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake pinwheels for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are starting to brown.
- Take out of the oven and cut the pinwheels into 6 individual segments.