I am always on the lookout for a new spice rub, marinade, or sauce. It can take an everyday cut of meat and change it into something fresh and new. I woud love to give credit to where I found this marinade.
I have used this for years and I am sure I found it somewhere on the net or I got it from a family member or friend. This chicken has a sweet and mild curry flavour and it is perfect for people who are not big fans of some of the stronger and spicier curry dishes.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Mix oil, honey, mustard and curry powder to make the sauce.
- Place chicken in a tupperware container and pour sauce in. Mix so that the chicken is completely covered.
- Refrigerate for a minimum 1-2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place on a broiling pan or cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes.