I love fresh peaches, especially when they are in season. One of my favourite peach dishes is a crumble. To be fair, I like any crumble as the combination of the fruit with the sweet oat topping is incredible. This smoothie takes all that is great about a peach crumble and turns it into a healthy drink.
The peach crumble smoothie is very filling and perfect for breakfast!
- ½ cup water
- 1½ cup peaches, sliced
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a blender jar in the order listed above.
- Secure the lid.
- Start the blender at a medium speed and run for about 30 seconds.
- Increase the speed to the highest setting and blend for about 1 minute.
- If a thinner consistency is desired, add a little extra water and blend for another 20 seconds.