Smoking meat is a great way to enhance an appetizer with wonderful smokey flavors. This canape has the amazing and classic combination of tomato, bocconcini and basil, but adds a slice of smoked pork tenderloin. This results in one outstanding bite size appetizer, that is perfect for game day but also fancy enough for a dinner party.
Smoked Pork Tenderloin, Tomato and Bocconcini Canapes
- 1 baguette , sliced
- 1 smoked pork tenderloin , sliced
- 3-4 plum or roma tomatoes , sliced
- 1 container bocconcini slices
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- balsamic vinegar , optional
- Assemble the canapes with a slice of smoked pork tenderloin, tomato, bocconcini and a fresh basil leaf on a slice of baguette.
- If desired, drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar.