I love buffalo flavor.
I have already posted a couple other buffalo recipes:
One of my favorite recipes with buffalo flavor is this Buffalo Chicken Dip. I have made it for years. It was introduced to me from a friend Ann-Marie. There are countless versions of this recipe online and I am not sure the original source. Frank’s Red Hot has a version of it on their site and my recipe is similar. This dip is great with tortilla chips, crackers and even carrot sticks or celery.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast , cut into small cubes
- 1 8 oz brick cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium size casserole dish, mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, hot sauce and ranch dressing until smooth and creamy. Stir in the cut up chicken.
- Cover the casserole dish with a lid and bake for 20-30 minutes. The dip should be creamy and the cheddar cheese melted.
- Scoop into a serving bowl or, if desired, serve in the casserole dish. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, celery or carrot sticks.