An easy to make hot nacho dip recipe that has only 4 ingredients and baked to a creamy perfection. Served warm, with nacho chips, this dip is the ultimate game day food!
Any football party is better with a bowl of hot cheesy nacho dip. This is ideal for the next game day or tailgate party. Over the years I have made many different baked cheese dips and this is by far my favourite. It tastes amazing and super easy to make.
This dip is great scooped with tortilla chips. It also goes very well with pita crisps, crackers and more.
This dip is super easy to make and uses just four ingredients: cream cheese, grated cheddar, salsa and diced peppers. I love the addition of the peppers as it really enhances every scoop!
To make this dip, just mix all the stuff together in a baking dish. Put in a 325F oven for 30-40 minutes. Make sure to stir it a couple of times while it is in the oven. This helps get the dip super creamy. You can even make this in a slow cooker! Check out the recipe below for directions to make this in your Crock Pot.
Tips to vary up this dip!
- The type of salsa you use will greatly change the flavour of this dip. Try a hot salsa for a spicy dip. Use a corn and black bean salsa or mango tomato salsa to give this dip a unique taste!
- Use a jalapeño pepper instead of a sweet pepper to give this dip a great kick! I have done this many times and just love the flavour.
- Instead of cheddar, you could also use monterey jack or use half of both kinds of cheese.
Other dip recipes
Looking for some other great cheesy dips? Then check out these great recipes!
- Roasted Garlic and Asiago Cheese Vegetable Dip
- Bacon Chipotle Cheddar Dip
- Roasted Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
Baked Nacho Cheese Dip
- 1 package cream cheese brick , 8oz/227g
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 jar salsa , around 440g or 15.5oz in size
- 1 green pepper , cored and diced
- 1 bag nacho chips , 18oz/510g party sized bag
- Mix the first four ingredients together in a baking dish.
- Bake at 325F for 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve warm with nacho chips.