We had a bunch of leftover pulled pork after Canada Day. No worries! Pulled pork is great to throw into other dishes. It is smokey and delicious. A couple days ago I posted a recipe for Pulled Pork Jalapeno Poppers and today I get to share these nachos with you. I threw them on my new pizza stone and cooked them on the grill. Oh ya, these were amazing. Pulled pork makes everything better!
Pulled Pork Nachos
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups pulled pork
- 1 onion , diced
- 1 red pepper , diced
- 2 cups grated cheese (cheddar and/or monterey jack)
- Preheat grill or oven to 400F.
- Spread tortilla chips on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Sprinkle diced onion, pepper, pulled pork and grated cheese on the tortilla chips.
- Place in the oven or on the grill for about 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the onions and peppers soften.
- Serve hot.